Bar-W’s 2018 ANNUAL GUEST NIGHT
DINNER MEETING and TRIBUTE TO LAMAR SMITH
Monday, November 26th
All Bar-W Members and their guests are invited to attend
Doors open 5:30 PM
Dinner served 6:00 PM
Program starts 6:30 PM
Bar-W will provide the main course and condiments for a fajita dinner.
Members are asked to provide specific side dishes. See the list below and include your food contribution in your reservation email.
The evening will focus mainly on a special tribute to retiring Congressman Lamar Smith.
Elections for the 2019 Slate of Officers will also take place.
Free to Attend and Seating is Limited
Must RSVP by Monday, November 19th
Bar-W members should include their guests’ names in the Reservations email.
SIDE DISHES Needed
Please provide a family size or larger portion. Deliver to GVTC Auditorium by 5:45 PM.
- Green salad (with dressing if applicable) – 3 more people needed to sign up
- Vegetable (not salad) – 2 more people needed to sign up
- Refried beans – 3 more people needed to sign up
- Black beans – 2 more people needed to sign up
- Spanish rice – 1 more person needed to sign up
- White (steamed) rice – 2 more people needed to sign up
Thank you to everyone that has already RSVP’d for the event and those who have already signed up for a side dish.
Confirmation will be sent out before Thanksgiving.