Statement of Robert Morrow declaring his candidacy for Chairman of the Texas Republican Party:
Date: May 25, 2017
Political Truth Telling is needed in American politics
I am announcing my candidacy for the Chairman of the Texas Republican party to replace Tom Mechler who is stepping down. I specialize in political “truth telling” which is an ability that is much needed in both Texas and American politics. For example, Lyndon Johnson and the CIA murdered JFK in 1963. The Reagan Administration, VP George Herbert Walker Bush, Jeb Bush, NSC Lt. Col. Oliver North and the Democratic governor of Arkansas Bill Clinton were all deeply involved in the CIA drug trade of the 1980’s and Iran-Contra. These people are criminals who should all be in jail instead of being worshipped by their political parties.
Bill Clinton is a serial rapist and serial sex predator. Hillary hires nasty private detectives such as Jack Palladino and Anthony Pellicano to run terror campaigns on Bill’s sex victims. The Clintons murdered 76 innocent people, mostly women and children, at Waco on April 19, 1993 and they have never been held to account for that heinous mass murder.
The examples are listed above are political truth telling that 99% of politicians and elected officials refuse to grapple with, admit or deal with the consequences of. I will expose the political criminals of all parties and seek to put them in jail where they belong.
If elected as Chairman of the Texas Republican Party, my #1 goal will be the impeachment of Donald Trump and his conviction and removal from office. Trump has gone to war against Syria, a nation that has not attacked the United States, and he has done this without a Congressional declaration of War. Therefore Trump must be impeached. Trump has also fired FBI director James Comey to take heat off of him (Trump) in the Russian collusion investigation. That is a no brainer case of Obstruction of Justice and Trump must be impeached, convicted in the Senate and removed from office for that.
Additionally, Donald Trump is a long time friend of mega pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump tied up and raped a 13 year old girl (Jane Doe aka Katie Johnson) in 1994 at a Jeffrey Epstein pedophile party. Donald Trump is a child molester and a child rapist and he should have been put in jail a long time ago. Here is the victim lawsuit and affidavit on that: https://www.scribd.com/…/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-… Scroll to the end of that and read the victim’s affidavit of Trump’s rape of her when she was a 13 year old virgin. Jane Doe’s first sexual encounter was being raped by Donald Trump at age 13.
Therefore, removing Donald Trump from office is the top priority for me. Another priority for me is for the Texas Republican party to quit enabling the Bush Crime Family in politics. By that I mean George P. Bush, who covers for his criminal grandfather George Herbert Walker Bush, criminal father Jeb Bush and criminal uncle George W. Bush. George P. Bush should not be supported in any way by Texas Republicans. It is like supporting the son of John Gotti for elective office, supporting George P. Bush. George P. Bush would not be where he is today if not for the criminals, murderers and CIA drug dealers in his Bush Crime Family who paved the way for him. Karl Rove told me in December 2015, as he sat next to journalist Evan Smith, that the Bush Crime Family had a “special rapport” with the Clinton Crime Family. That rapport was built and a permanent bond was forged during the Bush-Clinton CIA drug dealing of the 1980’s. Many Bushes and Clintons should be in jail.
Therefore the Texas Republican Party should quit giving aid and comfort to the resurrection of the Bush Crime Family. Vice President George Herbert Walker Bush and Oliver North murdered CIA drug smuggler Barry Seal in February, 1986 in order to keep a lid on the drug dealing of Iran-Contra. You can read the book Barry and the Boys: The CIA, the Mob and America’s Secret History by Daniel Hopsicker (published in 2006) for information on that.
As Chairman of the Texas Republican Party, I want to turn the page on the Bush Crime Family. They have done enough damage and George W. Bush, the uncle of George P. Bush, is a war criminal who got us into the Iraq War with no congressional declaration of war and no good reason. George W. Bush is a big reason so many veterans commit suicide every day.
A few of the many qualifications I have for being Chairman of the Texas Republican Party are:
1) I am a political truth teller.
2) In the past 20 years I have voted in more Texas Republican primaries than Rick Perry.
3) I am a Ron Paul supporter.
4) In 2004, I played a critical grassroots role in getting Republican Rep. Todd Baxter re-elected to the State House. Just ask Todd Baxter. This is the state rep seat that Donna Howard currently holds.
5) In both 2008 and 2012 I was one of the leaders of Ron Paul for President in Austin, TX.
6) Unlike George Herbert Walker Bush, I have not murdered anyone, as he did with Barry Seal in 1986.
7) Unlike cocaine addict and CIA drug smuggler Bill Clinton I do not think that Barry Seal got what he had coming to him. Barry Seal was a friend of Bill Clinton which tells you a lot about Bill “Serial Rapist” Clinton.
8) Unlike George Herbert Walker Bush, I am not a homosexual pedophile who molests and has sex with young boys. Read the books The Franklin Cover Up and The Franklin Scandal for information on that. Former Texas GOP chair Cathie Adams knows all about the Franklin Cover Up and I have discussed it with her.
9) My top priority is the impeachment and removal from office of child molester, business criminal, serial adulterer, golf cheat and political criminal Donald Trump. Message to Trump supporters: you sleep with dogs you will get fleas.
10) I am very proud of my book The Clintons’ War on Women which rips the hide off the Clintons like no other book has done before. This is one of the few books child rapist Donald Trump has read and he kept it on his desk in 2016.
11) In 2016 I received 145 votes for President of the United States.
12) I am the Chairman Emeritus of the Travis County Republican Party, gaining it world attention as I ran it from June 13 to August 19, 2016.
13) I like big titties. I am a proponent of boobyliciousness. In the past several years I have shared on social media the pics of over 500 extremely hot, busty women. What have Rick Figueroa and James Dickey ever done to promote boobyliciousness, bikini contests and wet t-shirt contests? I am for having bikini contests at the Alamo every 4th of July. Case closed.